Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Me and the Master

Master
To drink waters from wisdom spring
our minds we must to stillness bring
Then crystal bowl of tranquil mind
with Gnosis fills of supernal kind
But if the very thoughts of mind be as fleeting deer and hind
Such men to wisdom's ways are blind

Me
Lord be Kind I know not how to still my mind
To wisdom's path I am blind
To leave my past behind and to seek beyond
Teach me to unwindthe myseries I find
I cry! Oh I cry! Lord be Kind
My Logic became very sharp
I always find a reason for what ever I do
But My power to open up, the sixth sense I have lost
The price I paid for civilisation, My sixth sense
Not Knowing to find peace with in
I wandered in Plains unknown Seeking peace,
Mistaking Pleasure for joy Seeking Peace outside I settled for lust
I forced my body and mind to accept pleasure
Now they have become slaves and cant live with out these petty pleasures
Oh Lord! I have stained my soul again and again
mistaking pleasure for joy I searched for external tools to make me happy
unware of the difference between Happiness and Joy
Oh! Lord Be Kind
I know not how to still my mind.

No comments: